John’s favorite room in the house and how important it is too! No longer just a room from which food comes but now the heart of the home where family and friends gather. Design is crucial for function and flow and no two families live the same or have the same shaped space. Do not rush this process. You will be living with your choices for a long time. John’s decades of experience really come into play with this design process. A cook himself he understands the different needs of each individual and will patiently listen and discuss yours.
- Pop in the showroom for a half an hour free consultation and see photographs of past projects, discuss yours and gather ideas.
- Sounds good, okay. Next a house visit for style & design layout.
- Sounds good, okay. $3,000.00 design fee which covers up to 30 hours working together even visits out to help select appliances etc.
- Design is done and there are 12 hours of design time left, so $1,200.00 is credited toward the cabinets.
- To instigate job, contracts are signed with a 50% deposit.
- 12 weeks is an average delivery time and balance is payable upon completion.
- If you have a delay say on the flooring, English Country Design will store the cabinets free of charge once the balance is paid.
- English Country Design offers the use of a first class delivery service and you simply pay them direct.
- Installation is done at an hourly rate and averages about 12% of the cabinet cost, or you may prefer to use your own contractor to do the install in which case we will offer any support he may need.
- Our goal is a happy customer and our testimonials support that. Come Check us out.
- Vanities in essence are like a baby kitchen very similar concerns & issues but on a far smaller scale.